An unusually high arrangement.
Published on November 29, 2020
Without trying to create something that imitates nature, Isabel Harrisson decided to make a design that defies it. With a good usage of paper, painted wheat stems and artificial flowers, you can get a composition full of height and well balanced.
In this video you will be shown how we can create a different levels arrangement with very few products.
- Create a structural base to insert the stems
- Spray paint silver each wheat stems
- Wired and stem your greens and berries
- The wheat will serve as a backdrop to the rest of your elements. They will be the highest focal point so make sure the base is well glued for more stability.
- Insert and glue your accent flowers and greens.
- To connect the bottom and the top of the arrangement, place the berry garland at an angle. The eye will travel freely and you will add dynamism to the composition.